I think I need to focus on some happy things. There is a lot of stress and tears and sadness floating around right now, and a lot of anger too – I’m finding myself struggling with so much, and I really need something positive to focus on, even if just for a moment while I write this post.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
- My children’s smiles
- Cuddling with my cats
- Watching movies with my children
- Hearing my husband say that he loves me
- The way my husband winks at me (it always makes me giggle)
- A sweet, creamy cup of coffee on a quiet morning before the kids get up
- Trying a new recipe and my family enjoying it
- Sunstone’s curiosity
- Moonstone’s imagination
- Those few precious hours of solitude after the kids go to bed.
These are just 10 things that make me happy. There are, obviously, more – but these were the first 10 things that came to my mind.